Monday, December 17, 2012

hmmm...I am really bad at this


 Noah at his cub scouts badge ceremony

  Playing in the leaves with neighbors; looks like it is snowing in these pics!


 Foster enjoying an apple from his stocking
 We decided to get him a bowl so we could continue to open presents...this is what ensued...
Matt & my Christmas present from Pam and Dave...can you figure out what it is???


So I guess we are already in December and I have posted only a couple of times this year!!! I am not on top of this, but I guess a little is better than none?!? Life seems so busy all of the time and I really do want to get stuff posted here, for my record, for you and for the boys to look back on. It just seems like the best of intentions don't always get finished. Oh well... Here are a few catch ups from the last camera upload.

No comments: