Monday, February 12, 2007

A Well Oiled Machine

Today Noah went in for his nine month check up. He received his third Hep B vaccine, had a hemoglobin check, and weighed in at 18lbs, 26 3/4 inches. Dr. Beebe told me he was doing great and keep up the good work.

Noah is beginning to stand freely more and more. This evening Matt saw him let go of the chair and pivot to the deep freeze in the kitchen.

Also Noah has begun making what I believe to be monkey face #1. For those who do not know, My "gaganny" (Noah's great granddaddy Hughlett) used to have me make monkey face #1 and monkey face #2. I sure do wish he would have been here to meet Noah and see his monkey face!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love the "monkey face"!! I'm sure Grandpa Hughlett would have adored Noah, too!! Have a great Valentines Day!!