Saturday, September 22, 2007

Milestones

Noah can now point out eyes, ears, nose, mouth, hair and belly button. He is also really good at giving hugs and kisses too! We also had our first success with the potty yesterday. If you want a funny story just ask. Also, Noah has now grown out of his 6/9 month footy PJ's! He is getting to be a big boy-hahaha. We went to story hour yesterday and I think I had more fun singing the songs than Noah did;) Kristen, the librarian and one of Matt's classmates, did a great job. Noah has now visited 3 states, not including airport visits, because we went to Minnesota today to watch Uncle James' soccer game. We made our Amish Friendship Bread today with chocolate pudding and chocolate chips. It is yummy! So two posts in one day...Aren't you all so proud of me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I made my friendship bread, but I made one loaf with banana pudding and the other with pistachio. However, I forgot to take out my portion for starter so the bread was a bit undercooked, still yummy!
I can't wait to see you all in about 10 days!Yipee!