Thursday, October 17, 2013

Sponsor a piece of the puzzle


Our adoption puzzle has a beautiful photo on it and I absolutely love the quote on it. The suggestion per piece sponsorship is $5. When you sponsor a puzzle piece, we will write your name on the back of the piece. Then when we get our kids home, there will be a record of who was a "piece" of the puzzle. So get your piece today! As we build the picture, I will post new pictures so you can see the progress of the image. Maybe you want to sponsor one for each member of your family? Or maybe one for your business? Maybe even one for your family pet! You let me know what name you want on the back of your puzzle piece :) 

I saw this idea and immediately fell in love with it. I told my adoption team about it and they gave me the ok to do it!  So, will you sponsor a piece, or 10 today? You can give directly through PayPal or our youcaring page on the sidebar. Make sure to comment on what you want your piece(s) to say!

No comments: