Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Including Uganda

When I went to Uganda, I experience everyone eating with their hands. Then on Friday, July 4th  we couldn't find the forks...so we did as the Ugandans did. We ate with our hands. And I immediately realized that this was one thing we could totally add into our family culture to honor the culture of our new family members. So, 7/28/2014 was our first Ugandan night at our house. And everyone LOVED it! I can't wait to share this tradition with friends and family...and especially those two we are waiting on!
I didn't learn to make posho yet, but figured I could handle rice :) We had black beans on hand so that is what I made

Noah ate in true Noah fashion and he is still clean at the end.

Matt enjoying his.

Yummy!

I think Foster looked like he enjoyed his the most!

No comments: