Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Whole-Hearted Wife by Erin Smalley

I received a copy of this book for free to read and review from the publisher. The opinions I am writing are my own. I hope you get a copy to review this book also.


This book gives great, practical advice to a wife in ways to better yourself and love your husband more completely. The way she approaches the book is that even in a marriage, the best way to affect change is to start with yourself. So much of our culture is centered around pleasing yourself and making sure you are happy. It can be hard to go against what culture says and do the opposite: think of another higher than yourself; think first of your spouse and be quick to forgive. I am always thankful for reminders that our God asks us to be counter-culture in so many ways, especially marriage.

No comments: