Monday, August 04, 2014

A few updates

Our big announcement is coming! I can't wait to share it and see how many people can help. This is going to be so simple y'all! You don't even know...but it could be really, really huge in terms of our adoption...so I cannot wait to see.

I never did post a picture of the boys room after we finished it...so I thought I would post about it. 
Giraffes in the distance and birds in the sky

Momma and baby Elephant

Daddy watching over his cub

The big elephants in the "herd"

The big shade tree and zebras in the distance
So thankful to Krystle Williams for coming over and "helping" me paint. She definitely made the trees come to life...my trees would have been symmetrical and lollipop shaped, which I knew I didn't want. She also added the mane on the lion and the mane makes him. I am so happy with the way it turned out!


No comments: