Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Getting closer!

I know many of you have been waiting to hear what our big announcement is...We will be making it on August 18th and can't wait to share with you. I know you are going to be such a huge blessing to us that week and I hope we can bless you and your family in a small way as we travel this interesting, unpredictable journey of adoption.

I haven't had the chance to post my kids "4th of July" pictures. I started this when Noah was a baby. Figured we would always celebrate the 4th, so it was a great day to remember to do yearly pictures. I did not get to celebrate with them this year, but they did get their pictures taken! I love looking back. So fun to see how much they chance from year to year. If you want to look back at last year's post here it is: July 4th, 2013, July 4th, 2009 (scroll all the way to the bottom) July 4th, 2008July 4th, 2007 July 4th, 2006
July 2014




No comments: