Friday, June 20, 2008

Since I am on a roll...

Well two posts in one day...Wow I know this could be overwhelming for some of you who know me well;) but anyway, I wanted to share with you one of the best things about living where I do. I push Noah out the door early in the morning and I let him play in the yard until it is time for lunch. I check on him regularly of course because he is 2 and I love him and would never want to hurt him or loose him, but this yard is such a blessing and the location is great too. If we lived anywhere busier, I would have to be out there with him and constantly watching so that no one would steal him (or I guess the correct term would be kidnap). Then after lunch he goes down for a nap and when he gets back up I push him back out the door. Now that is alot of pushing in one day I know, but I actually don't even have to coax him. He is usually running over to the door before his feet hit the ground from his highchair:)

No comments: