Monday, October 06, 2008

Cooking with Daddy

This morning I woke with a sore throat and aching sinuses from forgetting to turn on the humidifier...yes it is that dry here already. I slept in some more while Noah and Matt got homemade dough ready for our lunch- calzone. Matt put an apron on Noah that Leigh Anne gave me about 13 yrs ago! He looked so cute in it...it says Ashley on it but I still thought the picture was mighty cute.


Also, Monday night I finally cut Noah's hair with distraction help from Matt. I think it turned out pretty good, but it is shorter than I originally wanted it... guess it gives us more time before we have to cut it again though so that is definately a plus!

Noah's new do...


Trying on Daddy's goggles from work...

My friend Jenna came over on Saturday and spent the day with us. It was great because Matt had to work from 7am-7pm so it was nice to have company. We made the Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups for lunch and they were awesome! Definately will be making those again.


Another one of Noah's friendly awerpeir- or translated to Caterpillar

He loves those things!!!

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Your chicken cornbread cups look really good.
Noah's haircut looks sweet on him too.
I can't find your e-mail address so I am sending that link I told you about here to check it out.
http://www.caringbridge.org/ visit/samuelphillipson

Lynda